Legend of Swords

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby President Rufus » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:57 pm

"When I said immortal I meant we never age and we do heal quite well and as far as I know mortal weapons can't kill a youkai. They can hurt us alot though."
He smiled.
"So the punishment I get for being immortal is that I have more time in life to be hurt and of course paranoia of hunters. Where I come from there is a way for someone to gain immortality. If someone bathes in the blood of a hundred youkai, they become a youkai themselves. By this I think it means covering oneself, rather than bathing."
He shifted the sword from hand to hand.
"If you think I need a different weapon to fit in then I will obtain one at Anvil, as for the merchant well, some would say you question too much but I would tell you I seek something this man is reputed to have. According to rumour he obtained a spell bound device that can view people magically, the problem is I neither know who he is or what it looks like. I mean, I'm basing a lot on a rumour but I think I have the time."
He flashed a grin at his comrade.
Suddenly with a flash a small doll appeared in front of them, looking more like a puppet than a doll in reality. It clicked and clacked as its feet brought it towards them. A chilly voice came from the doll.
"The one who bound me to this task wishes you to know that he is still loyal and also wants you to know that there are around a hundred other youkai here."
Kogenta looked at the puppet as if he was embarassed.
"Anything else such as his name?"
The puppet paused then continued.
"He is called Rangetsu, he wants you to know that Chin Yisou is alreay active through this land."
Kogenta paled slightly.
"Then go and tell him that he is to gather as much of the clan that is here in this world."
"Very well."
With another flash the puppet was gone. In the silence that ensued Kogenta put his hands to his face as if in despair.
"This is bad. Real bad."
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:30 am

This was the point where I was gonna introduce a plot but I'm leaving today for a month so I'm gonna have to drop out as well.)
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:26 am

(WTF? oh ok, but then what will happen to this story? you don't want me to end it I have had my characters intention from the beginings. and to full fill them is a bad thing)
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:54 pm

(acualy i find it fine and u did alot with the rp that i wasn't intending. i was going to focus the plot around 2 swords but this works just fine. i want to join in but i'm not following. summerize what has happened and were u are so my character can come in please :D thank u)
Pets name: luke
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:36 am

(umm.......... basically I came into the bar got pulled out by legion officers, beat the guy, got asked to help a sub demon on a quest and then he left, I find that a good way would be to start back at the bar because well.......... he sort of quit on this one so that makes you and me the only current ones on here. so how about it ? we can keep going and have some one kill his character((AKA Pres Rufus)) or start over from the very begining)
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:49 pm

(lets start from u come in and start talking to me (plus i have no clue wtF ur talking about with the word clamor) ) Lup looked up and smiled" acualy this sword came from a different dimmention" lup pulls out his baster sword from the shith to reveal a ruby red blade "its from the ruby dragon OLMAR. i past a test of courage to get it but im missing the sister blade" after saying that he puts the blade back in the shith and looks the panther in the eye and holds out a hand "My name is Lupvirga, u can call me lup"
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:07 am

"ok, Lup, My name, well my name used to be Celbax, but it has since been changed to Belac, Belac Rekcut at your service." Belac looked back at Lup. "So what is it that you are doing here in this .......... dimention?"
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:00 pm

lup looks back at the counter "i never really know. i always get sent to a place that needs help." lup looked annoyed " and i hate the things i have to do" suddenly lup through a knife behind celbax and himself and there was a "YELP" lup then continued "and thats one of them" he said as he go up to the pined fox that was stuck due to the knife was sticking through his hand " WTF ARE U DOING FOLLOWING ME THE PASS WEEK" lup yelled at the fox.
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:20 pm

Celbax was some what startled. "whoah! no warning or nothing, geez remind me not to get on your bad side". Celbax stoud up and gotready for any thing that could happen.
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:06 pm

"well arn't u going to answer me" lup said all of the sudden the fox grined and fell limp. suddenly lup looked at the hand holding a knife in his chest "DAMN THEM ASSAINS"
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay