Legend of Swords

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Celbax » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:15 pm

"this term 'macro' is very new to me, inact i have not seen these creatures until about a week ago, but i guess that is when alot of strange things began to happen......." Celbax stepped away from lup and began to adjust his clothes." if you are one of these creatures then why do you not stand up and take what you want? Why do you not crush all who opose you? and lastly......whay are you so small?!?" Celbax seemed to be non beleiving towrds Lup's words.
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:33 pm

"hee hee shows how much u think we are stonger were we are not" lup said pulling out the vile of truth potion "i can change my size thats why i'm a macro." lup looks at celbax "also i wasn't raised to take advantage of others"
Pets name: luke
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:18 pm

"well thats........ good to know." Celbax put one of his many blades away((supposed to be comical))"well, i guess we should start the interogation, eh?"
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:01 pm

(sorry i havent been on for a wile i was band from the internet for awaile)

"wait" lup searched and found a extra vile of poison then switched it with his truth potion "a lot more intristing wene he wakes up and drinks it himself" then after a few min the fox awakes to find himself alive with his captors, the fox quickly descovers the vile that he thinks is the poison and drinks it all
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:28 am

Celbax laughs. "Whats wrong, you must have been really thirsty, but poisen is a dangerous thing to drink and us being respected members of sociaty can't let a person drink it, so we got rid of it."

The fox seemed confused.
"now tell us who you are and why you atre here."

((hey are you going to control the fox or should i?))
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:26 pm

(sure name him and stuff but he is just a kid (14 to 15))
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:32 pm

"I am Jackius Devinicus......"the fox said seeming completly surprized.
"So, Jack, Why are you here?"the words seemed to force themselves from the kid.
"I was sent here to find any who would stand in the way of............"
"of....?" Celbax asked trying to get an answer.The boy began to spit up blood. Celbax saw that the fox had ben Shot with a black feathered arrow."Damn it!"he wheeled around looking for the attacker. Not finding one he looked down at the fox again, he was passing on fast.
"I'm so sorry, all i wanted was to get enough money to pay off my debt......." The Fox died.
Celbax pulled out his sword after letting the boy down to the ground.
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:49 pm

"how dare u kill the kid" lup said looking at the arrow "i know exactly were you are so don't run it'll make it much easier for yah" lup gets up than in a sec he was gone running fast towrd a tree. in a flash there was blood on his blade and a racoon fell.
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:28 pm

" Lup, I don't think that racoon is all we have to worry about." Cel said as he pointed to three others, A large black bear, a rhino and a weasle.
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:20 pm

lup moved closer to celbax and smiled. "first one who kills the most wins." lup just waited for the first move holding the sword tightly in the right hand and a dagger in the left. lup thought only of justist and smelled the hatrid of the foes.
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay