Legend of Swords

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Celbax » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:33 am

Celbax walked over to the body and began to investigate."heh, these arren't very good assailants, look," he said pointing to a scroll with only one strange symbol on it." this symbol is the trademark symbol for one of the numerous cults around here. this specific one represents a very destructive diety. for what ever reason they want you dead". He then continued to rumage through the persons things, occationally sliping some thing into a pouch on his back.

"well I guess if these assailants are really serious about killing you I can't help but travle with you, you see I know atleast a little bit more about this place then you do."
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:08 pm

Lup looked at him "are u sure? i may not be hear long but i think being an enemy of the goverment is not a good thing" lup takes out the knife "Plus he may provide some awsers himself" lup pulls out a vile and puts some in the fox's mouth "he'll regain conscience soon my knife may harm but it won't let anyone die. i'm sick of them following me and now it will take longer to talk to him. it be about 10 mins befor he snaps out of it"
Pets name: luke
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:17 am

"not the government, just a cult,". Celbax looked around and then picked up the fox."time to go........." he said as he ran out of the tavern, motioning for Lup to fallow.
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:14 pm

Lup puts a hand on Celbax's sholder "I wouldn't want to go that way." said lup pointing at a large foot. then the roof teers off the tavern revealing a massive racoon face. "i believe u are comming with us" lup motioned to the basement "theres a secrite tunnle their"

(sorry for the bad spelling)
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:07 am

"giants, assasins....... what next?!"Celbax exclaimed. then fallows to basement, and looks a around....... "we are trapped now......."franticlly shouting. fallows Lup any way
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:47 pm

"only looks like it" lup said with his head poking from the other side of a magical wall "one thing i learned on my travels is to always check for ecape routes, are u going to freak or run"
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:42 pm

"I have one thing to say to you, keep up....." Celbax took off down the secret passage eventually comeing to a dead end" ok fine I'll fallow you and take your way out leyts go...."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:40 pm

lup laughed "i never said u could lead but thats were u wanted to go" lup took out a flashlight (note he comes from a different demention) "here is were we go up" pushing up he moves a gigantic bolder. "get up here i need help moving the bolder back."
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:54 pm

"oh now you need me....and what magic is that device in which you use?"

Celbax fallowed and helped move the border back.
"ok, if we are going to ask this guy questions we need to go some where safe....hmmmm where to go..... ah i have it there is a part of the forrest just down the rode that will be perfect." Celbax led the way still carrying tthe fox. Eventually the woods got dark and smelled very stale."this spot we should be able to stay in."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:57 pm

lup looks at the fox "i will get the truth surrum out, he looks quite young like 15 or 16" Lup looked down at the ground " i think i know the reson why the macro wanted us or more formuly me and why this young lad tryed to kill me." lup looked up a celbax " in this domention the empire rules by using macros and most groups want to through him over. what the empire is afraid of is a macro who works agence him. I happen to be that macro" lup waited for celbax reaction.
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay