Legend of Swords

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Legend of Swords

Postby johnwolf » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:01 am

Lupvirga sitting down at a pub, drinking some Wymer Rum. He had dark stripes that started at his eye and stopped just short of his bottom jaw. He had a stripe on both ears that stopped at the half way around. this wolf had his trusty Basterd sowrd that he esaly weiled with one hand. he sat there hopping to find quests and some friends. He was lonly cence his arivel to this strange world.

(any one can hop in at any time)
Pets name: luke
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:40 am

http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=celbaxop9.png
suddenly a black panther walked in the door and sat down next to the wolf. he seemed to be more of a warrior then a soldier as he was wereing only clothes (See link for pic). he then ordered a glass of cheap alchol. as the bar tender poured his drink the panther spoke"so you must be new around here, I can tell by the fashion of your sword."The bar tender brough his drink."you see if I am not mistaken that apears to be some form of claymore but it doesn't seem like it was made by any of the races around here."
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:31 am

In the corner of the pub a white tiger sat. Curiously his stripes were blue in colour and his eyes a strange red. He sat alone in the corner where he was partly hid by the shadows. He held a sword that was rediculously oversized. A six ft blade, one foot across. It bore a symbol of a serpent curled on itself the owner of the sword had let it rest on the wall near him and bore an identical symbol on his back of his hand. He had a strang puch at his side and was playing with a mahjong tile in his hand. Just flipping the tile up and down. The symbol read, "生活"
The tiger was dressed in a simple shirt and trousers, definately designed for ease of movement. The only confusing feature was a golden bell at the end of his tail. Although he appeared relaxed it was clear that he was listening to the conversation with some interest.
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:35 pm

The wolf and the panther talked for some time about just random things and some of the customs of the surrounding area. half way through the conversation Celbax(the panther was distracted, he had noticed the Zambatou styled sword set up against the back wall, "every one has a huge sword here..........except me"he thought putting hie hand on his akaviry katana that was sheathed at his side.
Suddenly a man in ful heavy armor bust through the door!his armor was a rusty brown color and at this moment it was apparen't he was part of the imperial legion.
"Celbax, you are under arrest for crimes against the emporer of Cyrodiil!" the gaurd shouted.
Celbax stould up and walked out with the gaurd."I will not leave without a fight but lets take it out side shall we?"Celbax comented in a cool calm voice.many people had assembled out side to watch. At this time Celbax had draw his weapon and stould in a particular stance, his right hand held the Katana at the very end of the hilt, while his left was on the back of the blade, much like a pool stick, the sword was some what pointed towrds the ground. the imperial officer had his silver long sword drawn and held his sheild in front of him. They were about to fight to the death.
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:02 am

(the description all seems a little Morrowindy to me with a small slash of their newest Oblivion game Celbax, by any chance does this guard also carry a silver long bow and have a tendancy to shout at you? :D )

The white tiger silently got up and left the inn, taking his weapons with him. Upon getting outside he pulled out the Cho Ko Nu crossbow on his back and then leaned idly on a wall as he watched how the fight went.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:21 am

(ummmm ..................... yes....................... is that a bad thing though? and it is ESIV OBLIVION , but I can slowly change it with more posts)

Celbax then charged with his hands in the same position as they were in his stance. once he reached the gaurd he pushed his arm forward. the sword glanced off the sheild and hit the gaurd in the shoulder.the force of the hit caused the gaurd to spin in a circle then fall down. once the gaurd did get up it seemed that his arm had been popped out of place." I do not wish to continue this fight, you have lost."Celbax said as he sheathed his sword and began walking down the path into the woods.(if this was morrowind I would have some guy run up to me in bone mold armor and yell "you invar!"or"why you little swit" but since this is loosely based off ES4 be glad there are no Daedra....................................yet..............)
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:24 am

(also, sorry Johnwolf for taking your story :( )
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:48 am

(no Oblivion is a good live universe with a decent background I suppose if it was say based on diablo II or something it would be a little more limited. Besides I like Oblivion, although after I became Guildmaster of the thieves, fighters, and mages I got kind of bored :D )
Kogenta's interest was sparked.
"Enemy of the emperor eh?"
He padded up to Celbax completely silent. His red eyes dancing in curiousity he asked, "So what do they want you for?"
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:47 pm

(Woo whoo! yeah my bro beat the main quest and I became the head of the fighter's guild, grey fox of theives guild, and listener for the dark brotherhood, but I had to start over because for what ever reason the oblivion gates wouldn't close after I took the swgil stone)

Celbax was walking down the rode ,seemingly unaware of his pursuer.
As he traveled down the path way he stoped and went to the steep side of the rode and looked out at the ayleid tower, that could be seen from any where on Cyrodiil.he sighed,"Why do I run, I could always just turn myself in< he then pulled some thing out of a pouch on his side (this is the magicall pouch thatevery one has in every RPG that holds any thing and ever thing)"oh yeah thats why,"he sighed again.(your sneak skill has increased) the object in his hand wasn't clearly visable to any one but himself but he put it back in the pouch.He then continued his journy till he came to a fork in the rode.
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:16 pm

(I love the cowl you get for being Grey Fox. Grey Fox ended with around 100,000+ bounty on his head.)
Kogenta decided he could wait no longer. He clapped a hand on Celbax's shoulder.
"So why do you run? You intrigue me and I believe we can find use for you."
The white tiger wasn't one to pry but now he was curious. They didn't call thieves or bandits enemies of the emperor. Perhaps he was a member of the mythic dawn, a band of assasins seeking to destroy the Emperor.
He was nothing special. In truth he wasn't from around here at all. Neither Daedra or fur, or orc, dunmer, altmer, etc.
He was a youkai and was not entirely sure how he had ended here, and instead had sought to gain some knowledge of what happened inside the bars of imperial city, although he had only spent a week there.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Next

Return to Archive: Roleplay