Legend of Swords

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Celbax » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:22 pm

"which one of you liiled this boy?!?"
the weasle seemed the most apt to killing people with arrows, the other two were sort of bulkey.
"no answer? well i guess I'll just have to end you all......."
Celbax took his sword in his hand and looked at the boy one last time, then charged for the weasle.
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:10 pm

lup saw the bear move towerd him. instantly lups dagger was thrown and hit the bear dead in the forhead killing him instantly. befor he could move 2 things happen. one the rhino got killed by a macro foot and lup was traped under the other. "i wander what was going on in my land but it seems i steped on your foe" said a deep voice
Pets name: luke
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:51 am

Because of the force of the foot coming down on the ground Cel was thrown off coarse, as was the weasle, the weasle then got up and ran away, "ough, your land, huh? well then how about you ewplain why you just interupted our fight,". Cel looked for Lup. "....And were is my friend?!?"
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Previous

Return to Archive: Roleplay