The Ancient Land of the Dragons

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby weredragon » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:44 am

Michael was looking around the outside when he heard Dark's mind voice. he didn't truly understand his position so he remained silent. he vetured the outer hull. he felt something familuar. he gets the same feeling when healing a very weakened being. "Lana i don't expect you to understand this but i feel life..." Lana remained silent though her gem was warm. Michael romed the rusty decks wondering way he felt what he felt. he entered a gateway stoping dead in his tracks. "Angel?! never mind...what are you doing?" he walked over and looked for himself. ship logs displayed that the ship was infact living. "if these logs are true, then it will not only take a mechanic but also someone to heal its life." Michael backed away from Angel seeing her give a look at him. "ok...i'll just be outside." i must've bothered her...there was still lots more in that log...

(this ship reminds me of wild arms :roll: )
to see what you but only to forget what you just did...

i'd like to buy 2 gallons of "sleeping" pills please, what you can't sell that much, oh well, *grows 50ft, picks the clerk up and walks off* i'll just take you home then...toy
weredragon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: on a macro's belly, if micro. playing with someone's, if macro

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:03 am

Angel tapped away at the keyboard, and hen glanced over to Michael... " It requires no such thing as healing..." She then stopped, and opened her mind to everyone who need know the facts. " According to the logs, a life must be given.. A life, to ressurect another, to allow the ship passage between this realm and reality... Rox has understood this for quite sometime... He was the one who made the ship's brain center, the nerves.. when he was a slave... He knows what must be offered, and.." She stopped for a moment, her real self beginning to cry slightly, and this time when herr mind voice opened again, it was a bit stressed. " And he has been willing to Make the sacrifice himself.. His blood, to give the ship life.. and... I will never see him again, even though he will always be with me." She looked away from the console, and that's when she noticed it, the captain's logs, and not the ships... She pulled the book loser and opened it, scanning through the text.. her eyes widened in shock... the crue wasnt lost in this realm.. they had been destroyed, one by one by any who ventured too close to the ships core, allowing the ship to absorb more knowledge, and become less dependant on human decisions....

[Rox is somewhere in a mountain.. im leaving him out of this for now, but for information on what he's doing, he's meditating til his life need to be sacrificed]
Being the last great destroyer, i fall to my knees and beg for the death that will not come.

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby weredragon » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:12 pm

Michael felt Angel's voice instead of hearing it. he frowned and leaned against a railing. at least...it's just Rox's body...that's sacraficed. Michael felt himself "draining". "Lana...please...don't think i'm giving up and...you might have to stop me from doing things farther than you..." with that Michael recessed. his eyes dulled and Lana's gem gittered vilently, showing her confused anger. Michael walked off almost ghostly. spirals and wisps of air trailed behind Michael as he mindlessly wandered the dormit ship. it took Lana awhile to understand, Michael was depressed and he is controled by an objectiveless power inside of him. Lana forcefully calmed herself down and hoped nothing comes in contact with Michael. why is he so strong now though? i wish he get like this when we needed to fight for a change. hmph. Lana was somehow put asleep.
she woke up minutes later forgetting whatever happened.
to see what you but only to forget what you just did...

i'd like to buy 2 gallons of "sleeping" pills please, what you can't sell that much, oh well, *grows 50ft, picks the clerk up and walks off* i'll just take you home then...toy
weredragon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: on a macro's belly, if micro. playing with someone's, if macro

Postby darkraptor » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:54 pm

[I'm back.... though waiting for alex]
Not even the souls of a thousand hearts can save her.
<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/rvbraptor">Dark Raptor</a>
darkraptor
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:19 pm

Alex having no idea of this horrible truth about the lost ship was of course left all alone on his bridge and had no idea what a danger the last exile was to his fleet.
He looked around his ship for a sign, Dark, Angel anyone. He wanted a status report on the ship. He had heard many things about it. A ghost ship. Crewed by no one save itself. Every explorer who had searched had never returned. He then blanched. Perhaps he had sent Angel and Rox to their deaths? He did not wish that upon his conscience. He had left the bridge in the control of his subordinates.
But those stories about it being evil? A ship can't live can it? That was just a myth, a fantasy, a superstition right? He thought to himself. Angel is not in danger because such things can't exist he told himself. Unaware that the truth was infact the opposite.
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:56 am

[yay, alex returned]

Angel sent another message.. " The security is online, but when we bring the ship into the real space of the world, NOONE shall go near the core..."
Being the last great destroyer, i fall to my knees and beg for the death that will not come.

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby darkraptor » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:26 pm

[So does that mean we need that engineer now? :D ]
Not even the souls of a thousand hearts can save her.
<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/rvbraptor">Dark Raptor</a>
darkraptor
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:27 pm

[huh? I think I'm missing something here]
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:44 am

lol... noone is missing anything,m and as of yet,the engineer will not be needed... the core is off limits cause if you go there the ship will eat you...[]

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:45 am

Admiral Alex nodded his ascent.
"Very well, let's reel in the catch so to speak"
He then turned and shouted.
"All hands! Action Stations."
There was a flurry of action as he skeleton crew was replaced with a full crew. Alex was not one to be cowardly but he couldn't take enough precautions against the unknown.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay