The Ancient Land of the Dragons

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby President Rufus » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:17 pm

(actually I thought I might save that for a latter part. Nothing like a little surprise now and then still here tho just had a short6 break really.).

"I think that would not be wise at this moment Angel and Rox. I have heard many stories and apparently this thing was sentient, it was a battleship built by the Guild and given to our nation. Then after entered the Grandstream (warp etc) it never came out."
Alex shivered, "Even even a quarter of what I heard about it is true we probably wouldn't want to find it without some help first. By now we are definately off course and we don't really want to be spotted yet I hope to gain at least 2 days absense before we are searched for."
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:56 am

Angel and Rox both nodded, understanding perfectly, and chose to stay silent.
Being the last great destroyer, i fall to my knees and beg for the death that will not come.

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby darkraptor » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:44 am

[Save what for later? The shooting in the engine room? Actually now that I had some thought over it... the picture in my mind that forms as a black tipped kite anthro-ed covered in grease and grime from working on an engine... is really smexy *his deluded fantasy* and I want to develop her character.]

"Alex don't worry, anything goes awry, well be here to help. Besides, what good's a dragon if they can't help?" He smirked "Though I can't wait for the blood and death.... its where I'll come in best."
Not even the souls of a thousand hearts can save her.
<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/rvbraptor">Dark Raptor</a>
darkraptor
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby weredragon » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:08 am

Michael passed out and uncontice from the delayed shock of getting his hands enflamed.

Looky somehow understood what Angel, her brother, Dark, and Alex was talking about from his unsure distance. he walked up to Alex. "hey Alex, i'd like to join you but where's a room so we," fox Looky raised Tashane a little bit and continued. "can get some rest?"

(i feel clueless about something but i'm following the story well...so idk why i feel that i'm missing some info here... :? )
to see what you but only to forget what you just did...

i'd like to buy 2 gallons of "sleeping" pills please, what you can't sell that much, oh well, *grows 50ft, picks the clerk up and walks off* i'll just take you home then...toy
weredragon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: on a macro's belly, if micro. playing with someone's, if macro

Postby President Rufus » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:13 pm

[I was reffering to the battleship.]
"I thank you all for your support."
Alex turned to Looky.
"Um... Try the room down the corridor to your left. The one at the end should be empty."
"I also have some good news. I came into possession of a guild fighter. These have never been seen before and upon inspection of the Engine Unit we found their versions of fighter craft. I would believe it would be beneficial to us if we inspected the device. It is currently in the auxilliary maintenance bays."
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:31 pm

Angel stood slightly... " Alex, im going to the ship you want to bring back.. im gonna bring the main computers and what not back online if i can... Im gona find out all information i can and then bring that information back to you... If you need me, just tell either Rox, Dark, Or michael to message me.. or use your psyker..." With that said she stood up and dissappeared.
Being the last great destroyer, i fall to my knees and beg for the death that will not come.

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby weredragon » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:32 pm

Looky followed Alex's instructions and laid Tashane on a bed. "rest up, Tashane, we might have to do something spechial when we wake up." Looky yawned and reformed back to cat form and slept next to hir.

Michael woke up dazed. he lost alot of air and is very light headed. "o-ok Lana, if you wanted my a-atention, all you had to do was talk." owch...i don't know what hurts more right now: my burned claws, my splitting headach, or the fact that i should've done or heard something by now. Michael tried to stand up. blood drained from his head and he fell back down. "owch...well whats going on then if i can't move for the moment?" he looked up and through the floors to were Angel, Rox, Alex, and Dark used to be. Angel is Missing from Michael's veiw and Alex started his dudies, from what he guessed. Dark looked extremely bored. oh...i warped Looky and Tashane back to the ship but where? Michael felt duilty getting them lost. i wish i was lost too... he shouldn't have wished...you get what you ask for. Michael disappeared and free falled onto a rusty bridge dock of a ship. wow...i did it again...sometimes i hate my power from emotions...where am i? Michael could at least stand up strait this time. he was on an abandoned ship. of or for what was unknown to him. he stood there as if waiting for something.
to see what you but only to forget what you just did...

i'd like to buy 2 gallons of "sleeping" pills please, what you can't sell that much, oh well, *grows 50ft, picks the clerk up and walks off* i'll just take you home then...toy
weredragon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: on a macro's belly, if micro. playing with someone's, if macro

Postby darkraptor » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:58 pm

[I just realized something... if you're going to activate a ship... you're going to need someone turn on the engines.... I can use my character! ^^]

Dark looked around, shaking his head Things suddenly seem to be falling apart around me.... he turned to Angel just to see her and Rox disappear. He looked down and saw Michael disappear Great... I can't warp, but everyone else can "Angel, where the hell are you, Michael and Rox?"

The lupe huffed and walked off speaking over his shoulder "Alex, I'm heading down to engine room, if my hunch is correct about where they were headed for your 'lost' ship. They'll need an engineer of sorts to get that ship running." with that he left the bridge and headed towards the engines.

He walked in finding the scene from earlier's shooting still there "Who's in charge down here? We have a situation going on and I'm gonna need one of you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tia had finished getting over the fact that someone had been killed just a while back when suddenly a wolf of sorts had appeared asking for someone. The black tipped kite had put her torch down and lifted her goggles off her face turned to her boss "Well, whats going on, sir?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark spoke to Angel once more "Angel, you'll need an engineer of sorts, if thw ship doesn't turn on or what ever, you can't just bring it back, and it could be in disrepair. This is not a time for you to just go on doing what ever the hell you want if you want that ship back for Alex in one working piece."
darkraptor
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:16 pm

Angel caught Dark's mindvoice and shot him a slight jolt before speaking. " I am merely checking the ships logs.. i dont need engine power for that.. thanks for the advice though.. when the time comes, ill bring you along..." She typed away at the console she was at and scanned over the text, taking in all the information... She then snapped her mind open and directly linked with Alex.. " This is a living ship...." was all she said...

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby darkraptor » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:39 pm

Dark growled to himself, though openly enough to be heard. He didn't like her attitude but he couldn't exactly do anything from his position.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tia chirped in surprise at the armored lupine's sudden anger. She stepped toward him asking what was wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark looked up and shook his head "Nothing. Just a troublesome friend, though Ihave a question. Who has the most experience working these engines?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tia shrugged "I'm not sure of that but I do much of the maintenance on them, why?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark nodded "Let me speak with who ever is in charge of you." "Angel, you've been quiet, how many logs can a ship that has been lost for ages have?"

[Talking with yourself how fun.]
darkraptor
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay