The Ancient Land of the Dragons

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby weredragon » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:51 am

(feels like years has passed from last posting :roll: )

distant Michael barely paid atention to the flood of furs that filled as a crew. he stoped and looked towards the core of the ship. "life, faint, vampiric, strong..." Michael voiced what would be thoughts as the iner part of him held control. he backed to a railing and watched the ship's core as if it was an egg about to hatch. he sat motionless as more furs blured by him. Lana snaped from her indused trance. her gem glowing strong red as if to burst into flames but calmed down to an asure. when is he going to fome back to reality? when is he going to stop giving up? and what is he staring at?... Lana lowered her strength and clamed Michael's eyes to see what he saw. she open mindedly gasped and returned to her pasive state. that isn't a toy to be used and thrown, it's a living weapon idiots! it's be ground zero for anything in it's actions not to mention confusing, uncontrolable, and strong...she mendtaly shruged andwatched the crew on her own, letting the down dragon to be sentient.

(and its this story's 1000th post^^ yay *hands unbelievably wide asortment of drinks to everyone*)
to see what you but only to forget what you just did...

i'd like to buy 2 gallons of "sleeping" pills please, what you can't sell that much, oh well, *grows 50ft, picks the clerk up and walks off* i'll just take you home then...toy
weredragon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: on a macro's belly, if micro. playing with someone's, if macro

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Tue May 02, 2006 6:42 am

[umm.. -looks about then pokes everyone with a stick-]
Being the last great destroyer, i fall to my knees and beg for the death that will not come.

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:02 am

Rightto got poked so where is everyone else?
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Previous

Return to Archive: Roleplay