OTT - RP

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Alexander_Hawk » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:36 pm

Alexander smacked himself in the face, "Kyojin, didn't you learn from Fyriat? It's universal how people feel about their character being controlled by someone, espeacially by a person they don't know well yet! Also READ, THIS RP IS DONE-CLOSED-CAPUTS. In honor though. So PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE IT!"
"A fighter who doesn't fight with a passion is fraud!" -Fei Long, Street Fighter 2

Should you join, please say you've been refered by Xenoturian.
Alexander_Hawk
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Kusanagi » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:22 pm

*Kusanagi waits impatiently while Kyle has a behind closed doors meeting with Eva and co.*

Kusanagi: *whistles eye of the tiger*

Kyle: That brings back memories.

Kusanagi: bout time so what's the plan? Nuke Greenland? Another tournament? Sue Fyriat's nonexistant ass for custody?

Kyle: ...do you know what tomorrow is?

Kusanagi: Not a fucking clue so what's the plan?

Kyle: The plan is...there is no plan and that there will be no plan.

Kusanagi: aw..naw c'mon...you can't

Kyle: all things end it's not so bad...besides that means we get to have closure.

Kusanagi: what the hell does that mean?

Kyle: It means my young sidekick that I don't go out like a bitch. :twisted:

Kusanagi: I'm scared

Kyle: You should be. Now put this is on.

Kusanagi: you've got to be kidding me...where the hell did you find this?

Kyle: Not important, what is important is rounding up the b4h, we got a busy day tommorow. :twisted:

Narrator: Can I join in too?

Kyle: ....ah what the hell I'd say you've earned it. 8)

Narrator: HELL YEAH! Tune in tomorrow when

Kyle: but don't you dare spoil anything

Narrator: when we'll get "closure"
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kusanagi/

http://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=27873 (something new has been added :o)

catch other stories by the drunken writer
Kusanagi
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Louisisthebest_007 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:39 pm

Kyojin looks around and feels a price has been put on his head. He looks towards a peeved Alex and asks him something.

Kyojin: Hey wait...Hmm....I'm confused...I thought there wasn't any rules in this RP? Nevermind, My Randomsity appraoch didn't work So I'll stick with the 'Play my character and not start strange plot devices approach...Less law suits that way <_<...

Kyojin walks off into the shadows and trips on his way in and hits a wall.

Kyojin: Ow! Crap!
Louisisthebest_007
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby padfootsm » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:31 am

A small portal opens up and Fyriat steps out. She slaps hard at the hand that is reaching for her, "NO DADDY, I will not stay at home! I'm going back to him! And thanks mom for watching the kids till I get back!"

She closes the portal after herself and looks about for Kyle. She pounces him.
"The quill is truly stronger than the sword."
padfootsm
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

aw I'm misting up

Postby Kusanagi » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:01 pm

Although we've gone to the end of the rode
still I can't let go
It's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you
So go to the end of the rode
but still I can't let go
It's unnatural, you belong to me I belong to you.

Kyle: I think you know why we're all here to day, this last year a brave afromonkey created a topic and today we're here to say goodbye. But before we go we give tribute to where we've come from....so DAITENZEN!

*Seven badly dress power rangers pop up on stage*

Daitenzen Blue Kusanagi: I thought I burned this costume...

Daitenzen Green Jason: What the hell were you thinking?

Daitenzen Red Outcast: Yeah we can get all kinds of ass in these, women love a man in uniform.

DBK: ...urge to kill rising.

Kyle: Now hit the fucking music.

Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances

Kyle: Daitenzen white and pink!

DW & DP: yes sir

*clips of Virginia and Liska kicking ass in the dark tournament*

Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

Kyle: First appeared June 29th 2004, fought the fight, kicked some ass and looked damn good doing it. Our young male demographic thanks you

*Kyle salutes them*

So many times, it happens too fast
You change your passion for glory

Kyle: Daitenzen Yellow!

*clips of Richter during the dark tournament, and the quest to follow.*

Kyle: Joined my quest for world domination back in June 29th but was man enough to stand against me. You've come a long way and for you this is just the begining *salutes*

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive!

Kyle: Daitenzen Red and Green!

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival!
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

*clips of Jason winning the dark tournament and leading B4H, clips of Outcast giving the ladies the ubercute anime eye and paying for it*

Kyle: Like brothers I swear, Jason joining the war effort on June 29th and going from grunt to hero in a couple weeks. One of the true leaders of the b4h. Outcast I'm only sad the ott-rp just scratched the surface with you joined just a little too late on July 16th but you still got the most out of it. *salutes*

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry

Kyle: Daitenzen Pokadot!

Dpd: *grumble*

They stack the odds 'til we take to the street
For we kill with the skill to survive!

*clips N/A*

Dpd: HEY!

Kyle: we didn't always see eye to eye but damn it, Narrator this wouldn't have worked without you. From the start back on April 2nd you were the most realiable. *salutes*

Kyle: Daitenzen Blue!

Risin' up to the challenge of our rival

*clips of Kusanagi appearing to stop the puuchuu invasion, breaking out ghostbuster nostalgia to stop Pad, going toe to toe with Fyriat in Earth and hell, dieing to save Kyle and being ressurected with a hundred moments not mentioned*

Risin' up, straight to the top
Have the guts, got the glory

Kyle: The original and still the greatest through it all you remained the hero of my little stories all with a sadistic smile on your face. Undoubtedly you will be back after this and I can't wait. *salutes*

Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive

Kyle: and of course Daitenzen Black!

*shows he's wearing the most expensive fake power rangers suit*

Kyle: Yes the greatest character of the all, kind, compasionate, a real humanitarian.

*clips of him causing random pain and suffering with special focus on the dark tournament*

Kyle: Ever since I first appeared everyone has loved me for it.

DR: He is joking right?

Kyle: especially my lovely Fyriat. *takes her up in his arms.* Knew you couldn't leave me baby. *plants a deep kiss on her*

Risin' up to the challenge of our rival

Kyle: No better way to go out.

Kusanagi: so there's nothing left to do

Jason: but to say

Narrator: The End.

The eye of the tiger
the eye of the tiger
the eye of the...

Kyle snaps his fingers and takes all the b4h and Fyriat out of the story

...Tiger
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kusanagi/

http://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=27873 (something new has been added :o)

catch other stories by the drunken writer
Kusanagi
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby EvaMonkey » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:46 pm

*A tune drafts in from down the corridor, it is a classic, it is sung in tune and is so beautiful that it would make the angels weap...*

Voice: ...and now, the end is near;
And so i face the final curtain.
My friend, i'll say it clear,
I'll state my case, of which i'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full.
I've traveled each and ev'ry highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way...

*He comes into focus... two beings walk behind him with their heads held high, full of pride... they know what they have to do, it is a sad day but it must be done...*

Voice: ...Regrets, i've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what i had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

*They draw closer and closer, the music gets louder, a single tear rolls down the face of the female character, she still holds her head high...*

Voice: ...Yes, there were times, i'm sure you knew
When i bit off more than i could chew.

But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and i stood tall;
And did it my way.

I've loved, i've laughed and cried.
I've had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think i did all that;
And may i say - not in a shy way,
"no, oh no not me,
I did it my way"....

*All three walk into the middle of the stage, they stop, dressed beautifully, they are imaculate for what is obviously a sad time for them...

Eva, in is best clothes, he adjusts his jacket, pulls off his shades and pockets them, there are tears in his eyes...

Vix, In her best black evening dress and best shoes... she takes a hanky from her purse and dabs at her eye's

Adam, wearing white pants with a white jacket and a black shirt under it... He looks good, as only a senior Author could... he's the one singing*

Adam: ...For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows i took the blows -
And did it my way!

*He drops his head as the last verse bellows out, he strokes his hair back and then looks up with a sad smile, he nod's at his fellow authors and thier players...*

Adam: ...Hi peep's

*He takes his seat, Eva and Vix sit at either side of him...*

Adam: ...I'm glad we could do this, you have no idea how much this means to me ...when I started this thread last March, I didnt think it would take on a life of it's own, I've done ome of my best writing in here, both comedic, dramatic and retarded, I created characters in here (glances at Vix who blushes under her fur), and I've refined characters in here (glances at Eva who smiles lightly), I've had epic wars (looks at Kyle and nod's to him with respect) and I've created Off-line Friendships because of here (nod's at Pad)... because of these and other facts, I have desided, with help of Kyle and Pad, to kill this thread off and give it a propper funeral rather then let it wither off and die... so, for the next couple of days, please feel free to coment on your OTT experiences and have fun remembering what happened in here... please lets send my baby off with a bang.

*He, Eva and Vix stand up...*

Adam: The Funeral is on tuesday, on it's birthday... but to be fair (and because I'm going on vacation) this thread is going to stay alive untill the 27th... lets treat her well, we've had fun in here, lets end it on a high.

*He wipes a tear from his eye and turns towards the door*

Adam: ...By they way, you guy's where great, thanks for everything.

*he turns towards Kyle*

Adam: Oh by the way man, no one ends this bitch but me 8)
GEEK PRIDE!!

I am the EvaMonkey... Coo Coo Cachoo

My Deviantart account

EvaMonkey
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby padfootsm » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:08 pm

Pad nods once to Adam. He tries to hold back the tears till Steven smacks him, "Act like a man for once."

Padfoot smiles weakly and stands, "I want to share an experience..." His hands go into his pockets, "Hang on...where is my wallet?"
"The quill is truly stronger than the sword."
padfootsm
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Alexander_Hawk » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:06 am

Alexander arrived in full gold platemail with a large cloak-like cape drapping over him. On the back was his coat of arms with all of its magnificance.

He hung his head in respects and drew his sword and held upright and infront of him.

The paladin looked around at the group gathering, "Ah yes, such a good RP it was. Adam, it is good you are proud, you should be. I will miss it very much. Although for a while my author went on a back history rampage-sorry about that btw- all the other times were pretty damn bitchen."

The dragon looked up at the sky and sighed, "Sure there may have been alot of times that it seemed I was doing scits on my own, that the senior members seemed to have their own little cliques and left me to my lonesome... <deep inside anger grows within Alexander for a moment then dissapears as he sighs>...But I guess you can't win them all. And besies, I still seemed to have a good time here. I mean, would I show up to say these words if I didn't give a rats ass? No I wouldn't."

Alexander stood for a moment and sheathed his sword, "I don't know what else to say for the moment except I ejoyed being here, and am glad that I came here and played part dispite how differnt from you guys I may be."

He backed away to give room for the next person to speak.
"A fighter who doesn't fight with a passion is fraud!" -Fei Long, Street Fighter 2

Should you join, please say you've been refered by Xenoturian.
Alexander_Hawk
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby contaru » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:44 am

Contaru walks up wearing his wornout traveling cloak. He clears his throat and points at the dimming sky, then to his neck and he clears his throat again.

"To give a eulogy would be to make a summary of this thread's life. I want everyone to rest assured that there is no way to quickly sum up what happened here so I'm not going to waste time attempting to. So instead I have three things to say before I'm gone. I loved my time here, thank you to all those who made it fun and whenever you are ready I'll be there for another round of this, should it ever come about. To Pad, the 1000th post was well played, I will never forget that explosive defeat. Finally to the family incase they can hear this," suddenly waving his arms, his eyes bugging out, "I am trapped! I don't want to be around when this thread dies, so forget what I said and SAVE ME! *ahem* that is all."

Contaru pulls out a bottle of heineken and pours it on the ground before walking off to find a way out.
If you bite the hand that feeds you, it won't taste as good as the food you were fed.
-Wisdom of a fortune cookie
contaru
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Louisisthebest_007 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:43 pm

Kyojin walks up to the stage and lowers his head slightly.

Kyojin:
"My time in OTT was a fun one, Sure I may of came a bit late on and made a few mistakes here and there. But the whole experience was an exciting yet educational trip with all my macro friends.

OTT was a very simple concept, Playing on many adventures with no regard to rules or laws...It was fun, yet all good things must come to an end someday...And I hope OTT rests in peace...

There'll never be another OTT like it...

Kyojin turns his head left to Contaru, Padfoot and the others.

"But I'm glad I was part of the experience :)"

Kyojin walks off the stage and then back into the shadows...
Louisisthebest_007
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay