OTT - RP

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Princess Skylornath Darkf » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:16 am

Skylamiat looked at Vanessa and said "Not only polygamy, but lesbian marriage since I live in a state that has banned gay marriage. What do you think, sweetie, think you can stand being married to two beautiful dragonesses such as Vanessa and I?"
Princess Skylornath Darkf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Alexander_Hawk » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:31 am

Alexander smiled and joked, "I don't know Sky, the mear thought is about to make my mace turn into a whoping lance. Too much excitment and it might make my cannonballs detonate, haha! Because damn, I would be married to the too hottest not just dragonesses, but femmes I know!"

Vanessa tipped her head back and laughed, "Typical Alex. Always thinking with a lance one way or anouther."

Alexander chuckled at Vanessa's joke then turned to Skylamiat and settled down and was about to answer when Deathwing joined them.

He said in his demonic sounding vioce, "Think about what you are doing, golden boy. Two wemon, Alex. Think about it. I suggest going with only your true love, Skylamiat."

Alexander thought about it, "Oh yeah I see what you mean...", then, "But l can't resist! Look how well the three of us get along.", he grabbed Skylamiats hand then reached over the table and grabbed Vanessa's, "Lets get married!"

The Taco Haven customers clapped and cheared.

Alexander looked around giving a small bow then said, "...After I finish my pigout session."

Vanessa burryed her head in her hands, "I take it back, he also thinks with his stomach..."
"A fighter who doesn't fight with a passion is fraud!" -Fei Long, Street Fighter 2

Should you join, please say you've been refered by Xenoturian.
Alexander_Hawk
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Princess Skylornath Darkf » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:42 am

Skylamiat smiled at Vanessa and said, "I guess it's true, then, that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. It's also true that men have two brains, but enough blood to run only one of them at a time." Then she looked at Deathwing and said, "Maybe if you weren't so evil I'd offer to make it a four-way marraige: Alex, Vanessa, you and I."
Princess Skylornath Darkf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby padfootsm » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:24 am

(First of all, Fyriat is not up for grabs as a character for another's use Louis. Please ask permission in the future. ^_^ It's fine now, but for future reference. Second of all, my post will say what I want to say.)

And thus the heavens were parted and all of Steven's characters were smote down. Fyriat left for another dimension, taking all of her children with her. Padfoot went back to being the intrinistic being that he always should've been. The others were just plain smoted.

Steven: Well...that just about rounds things up.

Narrator: What the?! Steven, all your characters are gone!

Steven: I know that. OTT died a long time ago. We've been animating it like strings on a puppet. It's time we let it die with honor. Well, what little honor others have left it with. As for me, I go back to real roleplaying and no more of this madness. Not for awhile anyways.

Narrator: But...but...?

Steven: Don't worry. A day will come when the light will shine and people will realize that roleplaying isn't about being a powergamer or a twink, nor about advertising one's own self. That there is heart and feeling to it. That you must put your whole soul into roleplaying...Hey! Where the crap are the special effects and the background music?

Voice: Oh...sorry...

Music starts playing and a light comes off of Steven.

Steven: Roleplaying is about creating a whole new person with an actual personality all their own. One day, all will realize it.

Steven wipes the tear from his eyes as he steps down.

Steven: Till then, farewell.

Steven bows once and than fades away.
"The quill is truly stronger than the sword."
padfootsm
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Alexander_Hawk » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:25 am

Alexander shook his head, "I explained it to you once and I'll explain it again. I am strait as an arrow and don't like to be involved with other males."
"A fighter who doesn't fight with a passion is fraud!" -Fei Long, Street Fighter 2

Alexander_Hawk
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Kusanagi » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:46 am

*Kyle stares blankly at what just happened*

Kyle: ...cold bitch. *walks away*

Kusanagi: dude. Hey wait man! Where are you going?

Kyle: I'm finding Eva...

Kusanagi: okay then what?

Kyle: Just speak with him

Kusanagi: yeah ha ha it's only about the 14th time you've tried killing him.

*Kyle stares Kusanagi down.*

Kusanagi: Man what the hell is wrong with you it was just Fyriat.

Kyle: ...are you coming or not?

Kusanagi: ...yeah...I guess

Kyle: Outcast, Jason, it's been real *snaps his fingers taking Kusanagi with him*

Outcast: shit did he just quit too?

Jason: I got a bad feeling about this...

Narrator: What going to happen now, have our heroes finally tired of...

Jason: muthafucka not now! This isn't the time.

Narrator: *gulp* find out next post...maybe...
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kusanagi/

http://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=27873 (something new has been added :o)

catch other stories by the drunken writer
Kusanagi
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Alexander_Hawk » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:17 am

Bob freaks, "WHAT?! I got back into the OTTing spirit, and get back to the crazyness and this is what happens?!"

Alexander_Hawk
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby contaru » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:03 am

The plan went off without a hitch apparently, but when Contaru had just met with everyone else without warning the babies disappeared. The sky turned dull, the music that was only playing for just now stopped, and the OTTness drained from the world, swirling as it went.

Contaru: Noooooooo! I was so close! Why?!

With that, the Teshnati tree and all of Aaron's characters vanished from the world they had come to live in.

Contaru: Wait! I can't go back! Not yet!

So he was left and forced to find his own way back, but that's how Contaru liked it. As for everybody else they got to go back to making their lives as stable as possible. Who knows when more damage would be done? When the party is over it's best not to stick around, unless you like to clean up.
If you bite the hand that feeds you, it won't taste as good as the food you were fed.
-Wisdom of a fortune cookie
contaru
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Alexander_Hawk » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:44 pm

Bob vansish and everybody but Alex and Vanessa vanished.

Alexander stood up from the table with Skylamiat and Vanessa, "Since this thread is over, I declare us husband and wives. We may now go home and screw each other."

As he walked out with a shining dragoness on each side of him, he done one of those things were the hero's face appears in the sky as he reflects on what he went through. In the background played the closer music from Trigun whenever Vash tells about the next episode.

"I can see why this thread is done for. All though it was a pretty bitchen run it has also went a whole year. And so for its success, it deserves to die in honor. Now I will follow Padfoots trail and turn not to OTT now, for it may be good to dump some insanity into an rp, but what must be focused on now are the RPs I've grown with. The serious ones, where you put your soul into, like the ones I'm apart of."

Alexander stopped walking and drew his two wives together and shed a tear, "Damn that was hard on me. Now Sky, if you want I think we could probably continue screwing in the adult version. Also we need to get back to The Fight Club."

He looked back at Kyojin, "Also if you want to rp with me. There is always The Dragonwatcher. It only consists of me and Vincent right now and could use more people. An rp just isn't one without more than two people."

Alexander_Hawk
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Louisisthebest_007 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:39 pm

Kyojin breaks out of the inactive RP timefreeze state and attempts to apogilise in OOC

((Ooops, Sorry Pad, I didn't mean to >_>))

Kyojin looks down on the little dragon once again and apogised to him as well.

Kyojin: Sorry Fyrait, I'm going to have to call you 'Unknown named baby of Fyrait #15'... Now...WHO WANTS TO PLAY DDR?!?!

Everyone inexoribly agrees and shows a scene of everybody dancing in a funky 70s disco looking area with panels with arrows on them. Later on, Alex wakes up in the 'Big boys' room the next day laying against the bathroom wall. He rubs his aching head and trys to remember what happened from the previous night of Drink and Excessive Dance Dance Revolution.
(Getting Drunk on DDR? That would Definitly lower your score eventually >_>)

((I hate different timezones, Absolutly useless in Active RP'ing >,<))
Louisisthebest_007
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay