OTT - RP

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

OTT - RP

Postby EvaMonkey » Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:42 pm

*walks into middle of room and stands in front of microphone* Ladies and Gentlemen... I would like to welcome you all to the OVER THE TOP ROLE PLAY THREAD *cheers and woo's come from the crowd, a solitary ballon floats down from the celing*

Heres how this baby works...

The rules... THERE ARE NO RULES MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, just keep it humerous, powergame if you want, if you die revive your self, use what ever power you like... just try to keep the law's of the universe in check :D

Sij and Beo know how this little game works just follow our leads if you don't know what to do :wink:

Now go and enjoy yourself, thank you *walks away from Mic... runs back with rubber chicken in hand and smacks Beowheasel upside the head with it* gotta start somewhere :twisted:
GEEK PRIDE!!

I am the EvaMonkey... Coo Coo Cachoo

My Deviantart account

EvaMonkey
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Sij » Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:42 pm

*Drops a safe on Eva's head, the door opens and an elephant walks out*
If you're the last man standing in a battle, you're not fighting hard enough.
Sij
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Beoweasel » Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:13 pm

*Beoweasel grumbles under his breath*

Beoweasel: Damn afro monkeys....gotta get pest control...ah ha! I know! *reaches into his Bag of Holding (R) and pulls out a Exploding Scotsman*

Beoweasel:SCOTSMAN IN THE HOLE!!!! *throws the scot at the retreating figure of Eva*
Beoweasel, mighty ferret Hero on a quest of great importance, to find coin and cleavage...
Beoweasel
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby EvaMonkey » Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:44 pm

I got squashed by a safe and now an exploding scotsman is after me... BRING IT!!!

Scotish Block: Ock aye jimmy *chasses Eva*

Time for the ol' Eva's bag o' tricks.... erm, trick *pulls suitcase out of afro and opens... pulls out giant mallet and uses it to smack the exploding one back to Beo* EAT THAT YA WEASEL!!

Scotish Bloke: *in mid air* Ock, my haggis' *lands near Beo and starts chasing him* Ock, caber toss and other scotish steryotypes...
GEEK PRIDE!!

My Deviantart account

EvaMonkey
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Sij » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:51 am

*Pulls out a small pistol and pulls the trigger*

EAT THIS MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*The pistol unfolds to reveal; 4 miniguns, 3 flamethrowers, a deckchair, a SAM launcher, a SSM launcher, an intercontinental ballistic missile, pepper spray dispenser, Lord Lucan, a Stinger Missle battery, a battery, a gunpowder cannon, a blunderbuss, a 500mm artilliary gun, a torpedo launcher, the Death Star, 6 shotguns, 2 tranq dartguns, a rabid 200ft bulldog on a length of chain, another SAM launcher, more miniguns, the BFG 9000, 4 railguns and a Tellytubby. A tiny flag with 'bang' written on it pops out of a barrel*

That'll learn ya!
If you're the last man standing in a battle, you're not fighting hard enough.
Sij
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Beoweasel » Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:15 am

*the scotsman grabs Beoweasel and then explodes, little bits of scot and ferret rain down...suddenly, the tiny bits of ferret melt into little pools of mercury and then clump together, the pool reshapes it's self back into beoweasel!*

Beoweasel: Ah HA! Take that, Eva! Wait a second...why am I wearing a kilt?! Hey, I have a beard!!! Damn exploding scots...

*Pulls a cannon at out his bag of holding and stuffs a sheep down the barrel and takes aim at the monkey*

Beoweasel: FIRE!!!!
Beoweasel, mighty ferret Hero on a quest of great importance, to find coin and cleavage...
Beoweasel
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby padfootsm » Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:51 am

Padfoot walks in. He watches the mayhem until he notices the most evil being known to man and Sij has released it!

"ARGH! Anything but a tellytubby!"

Padfoot quickly pulls out his towel of solitude and places it on his head.
"The quill is truly stronger than the sword."
padfootsm
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Beoweasel » Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:09 pm

*fires the sheep at eva, and then realizes he's out of ammo*

Beoweasel: Dammit! Oh I know! *grabs the towel and Padfoot and shoves him down the barrel of the Cannon*

Padfoot: HEY!!! Lemme out!

Beoweasel: No worries comrade! You're going to FLY! FIRE!! *shoots the cannon at Sij (yeah, now I'm picking on you^^)*
Beoweasel
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby EvaMonkey » Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:10 pm

*doges all of Sij's shots a'la Neo in Matrix*

Eva: *while leaning back at a 90 degree angle* yeah... I know it's cliched, but you gotta admit it's neat *while leaning back he notices Padfoot hiding under the towel* NEW PLAYER, GET HIM!! *while still in the leaning back possition he runs at Padfoot, reaches into his afro and pulls out two quad-barreled rocket launcher's* GET TA RUNNIN' SALLY MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *sets off a couple of rounds*

*the sheep comes in at Eva's face and makes him fall on his behind and almost knocks him out*

Eva: *to sheep, dazed* Didn't I meet you at woodstock once?
GEEK PRIDE!!

My Deviantart account

EvaMonkey
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Beoweasel » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:45 pm

AH HA!! I Have you now, my monkey brother!! *Leaps into Eva' fro* Mwahaha, from here I have the perfect fortress! Say....whats this? A shot gun? And....a microwave? Christ your hair is like my bag of holding!
Beoweasel
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Next

Return to Archive: Roleplay