Throwing a Birthday Bash for ZukeZorin!

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby odin8898 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:27 am

Ooc: A birthday gift thread I wanted to do for ZukeZorin for his birthday today. This is open for everyone, especially to the friends of the Hawaiian shirt-wearing wolf. Which means, all that this RP will do is have some random fun at a birthday celebration for Zuke…. so, unlike most RPS here, this is more comedic and less serious. Kind of like the Café thread from way back…. so, have fun, but remember, this is for Zee…. so, play nice)

The scene opens to a big mansion dinner hall, a 5 foot 9 gray furred wolf stood, observing a large platter of various food and drinks: From simple glasses of soda and pizza on one end to large bottle of wine and a delectable looking gourmet cooked goose, with a macro like decorated cake in the middle, serving as the centerpiece with the words “Happy Birthday ZukeZorin!” (Written in butter crème!). The wolf wears his classic noir outfit, fedora and trench coat, the whole package, smirking as he turns, smiling as many fur and scaly curvy femmes as well as muscled males (the wolf does have a few friends of the female persuasion, so got to give them eye candy too) in maid outfits for the femmes (provided by Hugh Hefner ;)) and Butler outfits for the males (provided by Chippendales)

“Welcome to the Birthday Bash! Sit down, relax, fix yourself a plate…. hopefully, more guest will arrive and we can kick up the tunes, break open the liquor cabinet and give this lupine pal of mine a party he’ll never forget…. Now, set your gifts over there by the door and just have fun…. now if you will excuse me….”

A pair of twin vixens of about 5 foot height and unbelievable curves pass the wolf by, making his eyes widen and grin grow

“There’s some business I must look into…”

One second, the wolf’s there, next is a puff of smoke where he was as the wolf bounds after the twins!

(Heheheheh, from here on in, release the funny and randomness for ZZ’s b-day! ^_^)
"Do not ask the Question. It lies..."

New Icon by Haemish (c)
Resized by Twitch (c)
Thanks again, guys. I owe you...big time.
odin8898
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Dutch werewolf » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:11 pm

The door swings open and a 4 ft high retriever pup walks in, obviously having trouble standing on his hind paws with the gift, which is at least just as high as he is himself.
He drops the gift in the corner and walks towards the beverage corner, pours himself a Margherita and grabs a stool, quietly drinking his liquor.

"Man, this sure is one happy birthday," he thinks to himself, checking out all the femme fur that passes him by and of whom some give him a pet on the head.
No. Cheesecake is wrongfully considered pie.

Dutch werewolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:25 pm

The smartly dressed wolf at the end of the table smiles and stands up, feeling time has passed long enough to begin.
"Three cheers for odin, for throwing such a glamourous party in my honor....and for all the guests that showed up" He raises it minutely more before taking a sit and sitting down. He glances to the lone pup by the bar.
"Hey dutchie - come on over and lets have some food* a sweep of his paw motions Dutch Werewolf to the head of the table where he sat, the rest of the amazingly big piece of furnature unoccupied.

[Thanks you odin - nice of you to throw a party, though a shame you couldn't stick around yourself. 8) ]
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:28 pm

it was clever of odin to situate the party at a country club the patio was literally part of the room, almost like one of those barbie houses you could look into. I was lounging near the corner, my gift already given, I proposed a silly toast from my personal mug "to zee, and his hawaiian shirts. may he never need to wear the same one twice"

I winked at him jovially, and took a swig of drink.
may the wind always carry you upon it's breath
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: I hail from rhyterra home of the dragons of amanthia

Postby odin8898 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:03 am

(Ooc: I'm sorry about that, but I had planned to continue this, but due to the fact this was made a bit moot by Ritza's celebratory thread, I kinda felt like I was giving ya the same gift as her ^^;;;. Anywho, Happy Belated B-Day, Zee....Sides, gives me a chance to give one of my "famous" late re-entrances)

The gray wolf struts back in, a petite vixen in each arm, all three had their headfur ruffled up and clothes a tad disoriented, the male grinning to cheek to cheek like the cat that ate the canary, nodded to the many cheers, howling out
"Cheers!....now I just need a drink to toast it with..."
As he made his way to the guest of honor, the wolf had smiled and nodded to many of the guests, to the Dutch Pup, to the silly Dio Dragon...Things were getting started in the right way...for now....
"Do not ask the Question. It lies..."

New Icon by Haemish (c)
Resized by Twitch (c)
Thanks again, guys. I owe you...big time.
odin8898
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Dutch werewolf » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:02 pm

Raising his glass as one of the guests makes a toast to good things in life, Dutch walks towards the big table in the middle, pouring himself another Margherita on the way there.
He almost walks into a 6 ft high vixen girl on the way to the table, who smiles at him and gives him a pet on the head, saying: "What's your name, beautiful?" "D..D...D.. they call me Dutch," he answers. "Cute," she decides, walking away with a grey wolf and another (!) at least just as beautiful vixen. "Lucky fish," he thinks to himself, watching the three walk through the crowd, a widely smiling wolf in the middle.
No. Cheesecake is wrongfully considered pie.

Dutch werewolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Return to Archive: Roleplay