New York City: Bioshift

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Shoryu » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:53 am

The human moaned lightly as his unconcious form felt a touch then jerked into a curl as he was awakened, alwyas having been the light sleeper, he growled in pain and a sharp screech ripped itself form his half formed muzzle, he'd been unconcious until then so he couldnt' feel teh pain of his body changing, he whirled aorund adn cunvoulsed violently, his body was rather vulnerable to that particular sensation. a sickening crack could be heard followed by many more as his bones began to reform themselves. he gave a jerk ot the side and fell out of the bed, landin gon his knees and... claws. he stared in pure shock at what he awoke to, hi sforming muzzle hung open and dripped with drool as his jaw lengthened and widened, several rows of razor like teeth growing inplace of his origionals, he dug his new claws into the wooden floor and roared in pain as his back snapped and lengthened, forceing him into a hunched posistion. another snap and a loud rip as his apine shot out from jsut above his rear, lengthening by more than his height and slowly muscle and fur began ot cover the exposed bone. his legs were a twisting mass of bone as they lengthend and rebuilt themselves, forming an extra joint for his new body, it was more than obvious that fur was spriuting allover his body, a shiny golden color on the back and light blue patches growing on the front. his mind was currently in a pain shattered state as his pained eyes darted around, blurred vision becomeing clear even in the pain as his formerly human eyes reformed into a much sharper species, not even specific, the colors were a mixed swirl of red,yellow,blue, and green. form his current posisiton he couldn't see the draogn on his bed and just stared around under the bed and agaisnt the wall, his currently broken-up mind following only his new instincts, he saw a rat hidding under the bed and isntantly snapped his acheing shfiting arm out, grabbing it and pullin gback only ot bite down on it, his new jaws snapped it in half where he promptly threw the rest into his muzzle, takeing several pained bites and swallowing. something he would never have though to do before, but he was currently in an insane Feral state, hte pain driving him temporarily mad.

[um, i do hope the messier part of it wasn't a real problem. T.T i threw those in for more detailed realism.]
Shoryu
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: um, just look up, you can't possiby miss me, no matter where you are, except underground, maybe.

Postby lycanian_traveler » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:15 am

Damon normally kept a glancing eye on anyone he passed on the street, trying to not regard them with too much importance. The truth was, he was one of those people who rather liked to keep to himself. It wasn't that he hated people in general, but rather, he had gotten bored with the race he was part of...so much idle, meaningless chatter about him. Oh, how he wished he could change his life, if only a bit, from the dullness that he currently faced...

With an idle glance to the side as he strode down the sidewalks of a less-than-hospitible part of town he had wandered into, his eyes glanced as a man carried a seemingly large, shining red object into an abandoned building...the said object being quite large, and seeming almost to move as it was carried, though slumped...even somewhat like it was alive.

This was certainly the sight that noted further investigation..even if it was a careful one, and across the street. With a quick glance, rubbing his brown, disheveled hair with a skinny hand, though his mind told him that few cars would dare drive the roads of this part of the city, Damon idly stepped across, coming to the other sidewalk, and hiding along the side. Thinking quickly, he decided it would be better to peer in at whatever was going on though a window then to simply burst in through the front door and get caught...or worse.

Ducking down and poking his thin head into the windowsill, he looked inside, watching the person who had been carrying the object lay it on the bed...a closer glance seemed to interest Damon more. Did the object have....scales? Red ones...? What could it possibly be? It was rather unfortunate that the bed was out of view from Damon's position...but the human didn't want to move, yet...he might miss something important.

For a half hour, Damon waited patiently, staying out of sight, though still observing the inside. Nighttime slowly began to set in, and as the sunlight slowly disappeared, so did his awakeness. He soon found himself drifting off in the worst part of the city, though not even seeming to mind. At least it was exciting...

As a sudden groan of pain awoke him from sleep, having barely even realized he was out. It took Damon a brief second to remember where he was in his drowsiness, but as he did, his head immediately popped back up to peer through the windowsill...only to see the shadow of a disfigured form in the moonlight, writhing a bit on the ground.

Almost instantly, either out of curiousity or concern, Damon rushed to the door, barely noticing the disappearence of his wallet in his pocket since he had fallen asleep. Pulling open the double doors, he was forced to stop himself in his tracks...a loud audible gasp forcing itself from his chest as he stared in horror at an anthropomorphic dragon laying in the bed, and another, more vicious-looking creature on the ground...

Slowly backing against the ground, Damon began to curse himself for ever having entered such a place...
A normal, 4'9" wolf in a forum of macro's....
http://furbase.bigfurs.com/index.php?FurID=1042

I'd say the odds are against me.
lycanian_traveler
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Shoryu » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:42 am

[heheheh, technically, they were on the secodn floor. XD but i'll have fun with this oen anyway. ^.^]

The currently deformed human was crouched by the side of the bed, wreching and growling in pain, his eyes became a slitted form and saliva dripped form his muzzle as his eyes darted around, stareing under the bed at soemhting else nearby, a human at teh door, instincts said 'food' he slowly forced his acheing body to stand, the changes causing his bones to release sickening crackling sounds, he stared hungrily at the 'meal' on teh floor by the door. his half reformed body still in teh process of finishing his changes, his form was hunched slightly and his fur still had a few empty patches in it's golden and blue colors, hi stail drug the floor as he started to advance towards the human, a Feral roar emiting form his lips as he suddenly dashed towards him, stopping just a few feet short of ripping him to shreds when his changes finished, his eyes returning to normal and his body froze, falling forward adn landing next to him, a very light whimper escapeing his lips as he now passed out, the very slight light shining in from outside illuminating his completed form, his fur seemed to shine in the light in hues of gold and blue and at the same time his slacked jaw revealed rows of vicious teeth and his hands held claws several inches long that gleamed in the light.
Shoryu
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: um, just look up, you can't possiby miss me, no matter where you are, except underground, maybe.

Postby dragonien » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:49 am

The dragon glanced from the changed person to the human then back again, a look of confusion on his muzzle. Slowly he stood up to his full, towering nine foot tall height and looked over at the human, before starting to walk over to him. He stopped halfway though and knelt down beside the newly changed person and placed a paw on his back, rubbing it softly.

"are you ok?" he said softly, then turned his head to look up at the human "and who are you?"
RAWR I'm a dragon!

Avatar Created, Updated, and Properly Fitted by Twitch.

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Shoryu » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:25 am

the... whatever he was now.... shuddered lightly on teh floor, giving a light jerk of fear at teh touch of te larger male, his body tensed out of relex and he dug his claws into the ground, turnign his head abit and letting one of his pain multicolored eyes rest on the draogns large form, he quickly took in his dimmly lit details and began to fear him once more from instinct. his mind was confudsed and unfocused, only just then having gotten over hte pain. he gave a sudden jerlk and shoved his feet agaisnt the floor, pushing himself forward and hittin ghte wall over the human, his legs bending and jumpign from the wall to a far corner o the room away from teh creature, he couldn't remember everyhting yet, his mind was blurred, but he coudl pick out certain deatils, like he rememebred soon that htis guy was in need of help before and he'd helped him, hoping this was grounds enough to consider himself out of harms way for hte moment he relaxed abit, staying in the corner as he stared warily at the otehr two. "uuhhhh, i i...i dunno. i can't rememebr some things, and i feel like iw as just a moment ago wanting ot slaughter everything aorund me. i don't kown what the hell is happening right now."

he blinked bait and stared at them still. only now taking the time to examine himself. he looked down to examine his hands, now adorned with extra long claws, razor sharp and ready for ripping through even armor, his entire body was covered in fur and he ran his paw through it, thick adn fluffy to boot, he checked around hte rest of him, happy to find his cloths were mostly intact aside from where his tial had come out "thanks god for baggy clothing" he was just glad he hadn't grown much, he stood up to his own full height and estimated it around 7 foot or so, hten looked down over hte rest of himself, noting the rather long slightly fluffy tail and the footclaws jsut as long as his hand claws, his legs seemed strangely bent up and he tested them out, fidning them rather aeasy to use and his weight far easier to manage now, he gave a few short hops before glanceing at teh wall jsut above hte human, his claws had left long furrows in the wood. "umm, if memory serves. i um.i think my name is Shoryu, yeah, that's it, damn what a headache" he put a hand ot his head to find his hair was perfectly clean feeling, thick and long. he blinked abit agian as some covered his face. "please, do you have any idea what's going on?"
Shoryu
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby diarmaidhopkins » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:52 pm

'...heavy downpour this afternoon. And now, sports...'
Diarmaid had learnt a few things in the last hour.
1. The wardrobe, drawer and suitcase were full of tiny clothes, none of which accommodated a tail.
2. According to this 'television', frail-looking things called 'people' were plentiful.
3. He wasn't normal, judging by the manager's reaction when he came by to collect money.
'Bugger. What do I do now?' he thought out loud to himself. Looking out the window, a torrential downpour had begun. Playing idly with his tail, he watched some 'people' on the opposite street rushing around to get out f the rain, heads down. 'Hmmm'. He had an idea.
Firstly, clothes seemed to be necessary around here. He had to tear up a bed sheet to wrap around his waist. A large trenchcoat was the only thing around that came close to covering him, ending at the knee. Some strategic clawed tears in the fabric made wearing the damn thing a little more bearable. Wrapping his tail around his leftleg, and putting a hat over his head and ears, he went out in the rain.
He found he liked the rain. Being wet seemed natural to him. People were rushing around , hardly noticing him as he stuck mainly to the alleys. Nobody ever looks up when it's raining. Anyone who did would only describe him as a very tall man wearing knee-high fur boots. His padded feet made walking on the pavement quite comfortable. After wandering aimlessly for a while, he found himself outside a gate. 'Central Park. Seems familiar.'
Walking to the spot where he remembered something red the night before, he saw footprints in the mud. Looked like someone was carrying something heavy. Something that had left claw marks. Something like him. Picking up the pace,his tail unwrapped and hung behind him. The footprints ended at a decrepit old hovel. Hearing voices inside he opened the door and entered.
Before his eyes could adjust to going from light to darkness, he stood dripping in the doorway. He saw something red. 'Well, what's this?' he said loudly.
Not affiliated with diarmaidhutchence. Actually, wait, I am.
diarmaidhopkins
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Shoryu » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:24 pm

Shoryu stood against the wall, stareing as yet another larger creature entered the room, this one drippin gwet, he'd been so wrapped up in the shock of all this that he had't noticed it had started to rain heavily outside. he stood and blinked at him for amoment, not really sayin anything, being possibly the only one in the room more confused than the human plastered to teh floor just next to the new big furre. but the scent of wet fur filled his over sensitive snout and he reflexivly pulled a claw on to plug his nose, almost skewering his nose in the process, he winched as he accidently stabbed his nose with a claw tip "damned reflexes" a small trickle of red went in a line down the underside of his nose and muzzle, hsi tongue darting out to taste it and strangely enough found it good, though it was the first thing he'd tasted in this body, for al he knew anything oculd taste better. he just focused his mind on something else to avoid the scents in the room, he felt even more confused as things settled into place physically. he could make out the shapes clearly in the dim light, not as good as real nightvision, but well enough that he could pick out colors easily. his rather large ears seemed to twitch one way and the other at every sound that happened nearby, the sound of the rain rather irritating to them. "um, can any of you tell me what's going on here? anyone?" he couldn't make out reflections so well in teh dark so he oculdn't see his face in either of the mirrors, all he oculd see was teh strangely shaped muzzle he now bore and the dim main colors.
Shoryu
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby lycanian_traveler » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:00 pm

((^^; Aaah..sorry about the 2nd floor thing...))

Still in a great deal of shock at whatever was going on, Damon felt himself unable to move himself from the doorway, aside from a few occasional steps backwards. His mind contemplated escape...well, not that he though that running would do any good, what with a muscular dragon and furred creature, both of which could easily outpace him. Though the discovery that they could each talk was of little condolence, he knew what he had seen...

Taking a few minutes to summon up the courage to talk at all, he finally managed to get out a simple, "I...I really have no idea what's going on...y..you're talking about how you changed, right?" It was a rather useless question, as that seemed to be the only thing that was worth mentioning. Though...Damon wondered himself how one went about to change like that.

His thoughts changed once again as a bit of a shadow dropped over him from the second-floor doorway, and turning around, all he could make was a light near-squeaking noise as he jumped to the side, pressing himself fearfully against a wall. Another such creature...hidden behind a thick coat, and looming all the more had just entered the domain as well. Repeating everyone's question, he lifted his head up to yell it. "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!" all before huddling up against himself and shivering. In his mind, only one thing ran through his mind. This would be the day he would die...
A normal, 4'9" wolf in a forum of macro's....
http://furbase.bigfurs.com/index.php?FurID=1042

I'd say the odds are against me.
lycanian_traveler
Gojira
Gojira

Postby diarmaidhopkins » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:12 pm

'Oh, please' said Diarmaid. Having adjusted to the light, he was now being shouted at by one of these 'people'. Then it was on a ball on the ground shivering. 'This'd be funny if it wasn't so serious' Diarmaid said. 'C'mon, up you get' He grabbed the person by back of his trousers with one hand and yanked him up to his feet. 'For pity's sake, no one's going to hurt you....well, maybe him' he said, pointing at an unusual furry creature in the corner.
Removing his soaked coat, he let it plop on to the ground. He stretched out, tail and all and wiped some of the excess water off his fur. Two of the others seemed to be like him. The red dragon seemed particularly familiar. 'So...like he asked, anyone know anything about all this?'
Not affiliated with diarmaidhutchence. Actually, wait, I am.
diarmaidhopkins
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Shoryu » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:28 pm

Shory stood by the wall, still obvious confused and vulnerable. he listened and watched this new guy speakign and pickin up teh human, blinking abita nd thinking hard 'he seems nice enough, he doens't sound threatening, or look it for that matter, yet' he heard the question and almost actually laughed "i think we're all aski the same question, so i think its safe to assume neither of us know what's going on here" he calmed down abit when he registered mentally that everyone else seemed as confused as he was. but he still didn't move, his instincts told him to be cautious around people he doesn't know "by the way ,so ya kno, my name is Shoryu" he watched hte others for amoment then turned back to teh dragon, still swestruck at seeing a creature he'd dreamed of seeing all his life. suddenly his brain calmed enough to remember thigns, "holy shit." he blinked abit as his brain sudden went into a whirl of memories and tryi nto figure thigns out. he thought to himself again 'that's right, i used to be human, but were they? and what changed me? did it change them too? and why do i remember dragging this other guy in here with me?' he stopped thinkign for moament to give hsi brain a cool down. and listen to the others for awhile.
Shoryu
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay