Crazy weather!!!!

A space for the inevitable off-topic discussions.

Crazy weather!!!!

Postby King_Charidorah » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:01 am

Ok, i'll admit it, I'm a weather freak. I love the weather, most of the time. This week was weird though. A foot of snow in Wisconsin and on the other side of the country tornadoes. All i can say is wow.

Point of topic: talk about your area's weather.
"Haven't you figured that one out yet?" The Doctor (Matt Smith)
King_Charidorah
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Chalmrah » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:41 am

I live in london, england. We have an inch of snow and people shit themselves, the trains stop and 4x4 drivers cant go out because theyre scared.
I am an alien reptile hiding among those who appear to like my forms. Where is this Earthling Hospitality I've heard so much about?
Chalmrah
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby King_Charidorah » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:58 am

Chalmrah wrote:I live in london, england. We have an inch of snow and people shit themselves, the trains stop and 4x4 drivers cant go out because theyre scared.

Heh, same thing happens here in the Ozark mountains. (Highest point: about 2,000 feet.) Local schools close even if 1 inch falls. I love to watch the drivers almost wreck on the narrow and twisty section of road past my house. Everyone heads to walmart like a blizzard will happen. It's funny. lol
"Haven't you figured that one out yet?" The Doctor (Matt Smith)
King_Charidorah
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Slate the Dragon » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:55 am

Weather here in the Northwestern, US means rain and/or snow 9 months out of the year.

Today was actually sunny, but the last sunny day where I live was a couple weeks ago. Even if it isn't raining, there is almost always clouds. Also, this close to the mountain, it snows as late as march.
I'm losing my mind.

My Mini-city:Light Falls
Slate the Dragon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zekoalives » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:15 am

HotcoldhotcoldFIRE! Supposed to be spring, but somedays it's like winter, other days it's like summer... WTF is up with Cali?
"These boots weren't made for walking... doesn't mean I can't kick your ass..."
 /l、 NYAN!
(°
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

Love? For fools and romantics. And I'm a fool. COUNT ME IN! (also kinda dead)
zekoalives
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragon mith » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:06 am

WIND! here in NZ, nothing too bad, but a car or two got blown over
I am Ceteris paribus!

This sentence is false
dragon mith
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby deathseal1390 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:35 am

in the heart of the us.... we lost the winter T.T.... damn bloody weather thinks everyone likes it hot!!
you know what, i found my sense of kindness ^^ and you wanna guess what? I'm making cookies for everyo- *kindness deleted* finally that's gone, now i can get back to poking people with a stick
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Chalmrah » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:00 pm

King_Charidorah wrote:Heh, same thing happens here in the Ozark mountains. (Highest point: about 2,000 feet.) Local schools close even if 1 inch falls. I love to watch the drivers almost wreck on the narrow and twisty section of road past my house. Everyone heads to walmart like a blizzard will happen. It's funny. lol

Yeah. you have a reason! Youre on top of a fricking mountain! Im in a city, about 2 metres above sea level! Bloody London couldnt run a decent train service if they tried! When the weather hits, hows a macro like me suposed to get noms :(
I am an alien reptile hiding among those who appear to like my forms. Where is this Earthling Hospitality I've heard so much about?
Chalmrah
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby deatheater » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:57 pm

I love my Chicago weather. 80 degrees, 20 degrees, 40 degrees, 60 degrees, 30 degrees... repeat... Then add in some snow showers one day, wind the next day, and tornados the third /w hail. And then on the crazy day... Mix all of that into a 24 hour span... Yes... Morning, 30 degrees and snow, midday 76 degrees, sunny, and 30 mph winds (snow gone), then evening 70 degrees, rain and thunderstorms, tornadoes and hail... I LOVE CHICAGO. :lol:
I can access your mind though your dreams.
One simple idea can change everything.
Which is why, I have to steal it.

deatheater
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kyoki no okami » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Lets see, there's hot, and humid, and hot, and sometimes dry, and hot, and hot, and hot, and hot. I think you get the point. :P Oh, sometimes, if we are really lucky, let's say, 1 out of a 5,000 chances, it will rain. Gotta love the desert that reaches temps of 127. :P
Kyoki no okami
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Return to Collateral Damage