How Many Active Roleplayers Are Still Here?

The big general discussion board.

How Many Active Roleplayers Are Still Here?

Postby Dr. Shrink » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:49 pm

Been a member here for a few months now, joined so i could RP with other like minded people, since everywhere else I've been, people look down upon micros like the damn plague. Been rejected more times than I'd like to recall, purely because my characters either don't have a big enough dick for them, or because my characters aren't big enough to properly have sex with.

That being said, i joined this site hoping to find RPers who don't mind, or even enjoy RPing with micros. But so far I've had very little luck recruiting people to help me out, even though I've presented some good ideas for everyone to look at. So I'm wondering, just how many people here are still active in the RP area?
My top seven favorite kinks in order from best to least (with the top two being the ones that i always include in any RP i create or am invited to) are as follows. Micro, Feet, Furs, Masochism, Cum, Voyeurism, and Saliva.
Dr. Shrink
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Re: How Many Active Roleplayers Are Still Here?

Postby -F74M3F0X » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:22 am

I mean, I like engaging in the story driven RP's here, and I try to stay fairly active and keep my part going. That being said, I don't like engaging in anything sexual, or at least havent so far, on this site. So I'm not sure if I apply to your question or not...
"... Don't be distracted by the 'what if's', 'should of's', and 'if only's'. The one thing you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe." -Kamina, TTGL.
-F74M3F0X
Gojira
Gojira

Re: How Many Active Roleplayers Are Still Here?

Postby chessman » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 am

I'm still waiting and hoping there's still enough of us to do this. Lately it has been pretty dead.
Making my next plan!
chessman
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Return to Macro Chat