Good night, register me today

The big general discussion board.

Good night, register me today

Postby Byakoo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:00 am

Good night, as the title says, I just joined the group or rather the page. I'm a cat fur, black and white .No'm still a macro like you but I started to please a lot this year and maybe I'll be one soon .But not even that size, weight and other parameters that are necessary etc.Me They confuse much for preparing it. x_x

Thank you very much for reading my post, and I regret writing errors are not English and use the google translator to write this.

Oh, and my name is Miguel, I also regret not say at the beginning .jeje
Byakoo
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Re: Good night, register me today

Postby -F74M3F0X » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:12 am

Welcome to the boards! If you've got any technical issues with the site, feel free to ask the mods for help. Other than that they've got an index for just about everything, so make yourself at home.
"... Don't be distracted by the 'what if's', 'should of's', and 'if only's'. The one thing you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe." -Kamina, TTGL.
-F74M3F0X
Gojira
Gojira

Re: Good night, register me today

Postby Byakoo » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:09 am

-F74M3F0X wrote:Welcome to the boards! If you've got any technical issues with the site, feel free to ask the mods for help. Other than that they've got an index for just about everything, so make yourself at home.

I regret not having answered before, I was long out of internet technical problems. Thank you very much for welcoming me to forum. Me really like to be part gradually more of the macro community. :D

Although it will be somewhat or very difficult because I do not speak English only Spanish is speaking and writing this on google translator. (So my bad writing as before and now haha)

Gradually also if not too much trouble and I would like you please instruct me a little to begin. I really really would help support this newbie cat is still not macro. jeje
Byakoo
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Return to Macro Chat