I feel I owe a few appologies...

The big general discussion board.

I feel I owe a few appologies...

Postby Lucaria » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Heya everybody! I'm back from my hopefully brief vanishing act, and decided that while I had time I should issue out an appology to all those I had been RPing with. I assume I held up the RP and regret that...
Things happened that were beyond my control, but I hope it will be easy to get back to normal for me!

So, my appologies and I hope to fix any delays I caused... Also seems I have catching up to do!
"None of us were promised a garden. But even if we were, there are always thorns."
Lucaria
Gojira
Gojira

Re: I feel I owe a few appologies...

Postby -F74M3F0X » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:42 pm

I can definitely relate, but when life happens, it's good to take the time to address it. Besides, I think that roleplaying is more about the fun behind the story and interactions between characters and people. If it's stressing someone out, then it loses the fun. So no worries about being gone for a bit if it allows you to later continue to enjoy RP-ing. And welcome back! : )
"... Don't be distracted by the 'what if's', 'should of's', and 'if only's'. The one thing you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe." -Kamina, TTGL.
-F74M3F0X
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Lucaria » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:25 pm

Thanks, it feels good to be back. Granted I came back to a place lit up in gold telling me how much I had missed, and catching up with everything important or not can be related to climbing Everest! Might be some time before I do anything other than read around here... Granted the material is great!
"None of us were promised a garden. But even if we were, there are always thorns."
Lucaria
Gojira
Gojira

Postby chessman » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:33 am

Welcome back :)
Making my next plan!
chessman
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Return to Macro Chat