hello

The big general discussion board.

hello

Postby RapidStrike » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:40 am

My name's RapidStrike, but you can also call me Golly. I draw a lot of macro stuff, but not enough forrie or human-related things. I've been trying to practice basic human anatomy in my spare time, but work and commitments get in the way and I just sorta stagnate. Hopefully that will change as time goes on.

I remember visiting these forums from way back in 2008, but I just lurked various threads. So, I decided to drop in today just to see what was going on. I remember how the community was pretty active and there were a lot of cool things and events going on, but it seems all of that has passed. The website's still running, so that's good!

so uh

what's new with you guys
thoom
RapidStrike
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Re: hello

Postby -F74M3F0X » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:18 am

Not much besides education for me. Though Summer is the time to not think about that and do other things! Like Metal Gear Matter-State V: The Phantom Menace and music! Oh, and welcome to the forums! Don't let the lack of activity dissuade you, there's still plenty of peeps here to chat with and stuff to do!
"... Don't be distracted by the 'what if's', 'should of's', and 'if only's'. The one thing you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe." -Kamina, TTGL.
-F74M3F0X
Gojira
Gojira

Re: hello

Postby largelifedragon » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:35 pm

I was also a lurker until quite recently. ^_^

The site isn't really as active as it once was but there's certainly still people around the place and it's a nice relaxed atmosphere which is pleasant. Hopefully you'll enjoy it here! :D
largelifedragon
Rampage
Rampage

Return to Macro Chat