Now, how do I do this again...?

The big general discussion board.

Now, how do I do this again...?

Postby ActualityReactr » Sun May 22, 2016 3:39 am

Heh-heh~ Well, hello everyone big, small, or somewhere in between.

I've somewhat been putting off coming here for reasons unknown to even myself. I was told about this forum from a friend who was once with us, and I thought I'd check it out being an adorer of the size-difference and Macro/Micro area of things. I've been around forums like this once or twice I believe, each to their own purposes, but have become rather disconnected to them all after various events in the life of a home-schooled teen. But, if I remember correctly, I am supposed to tell you all a bit about myself, so don't let me get off track!
I'm 16 at the current moment and home-schooled as I mentioned a moment ago, so sometimes I find it hard to relate to those with a more "normal" life, having been only in school until the fifth grade. But anywho, I'm rather interested in seeing what kinds of RPs I could possibly find here, as for me finding a place with a few good Macro/Micro-ish RPs has been difficult. I like to dabble in making stories, which I wish was easier given the fact I come up with new characters on a daily basis, so finishing one's story before diving into another would prove my mind a lot better off.

Hm... I can't think of anything else to say honestly, so... Have some Cake and Cookies! ^~^ *Wheels in a Macro-sized cart filled with various cakes and cookies* Hope I brought enough for everyone.
"A warrior's scars each tell a different story, and a lesson learned. A warrior with no scars, is either useless, or knows all the world has to offer." -Daniel Shizuko
ActualityReactr
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Re: Now, how do I do this again...?

Postby -F74M3F0X » Sun May 22, 2016 7:03 am

Welcome to the forums! Don't mind the tumble weeds, I hear we're going for a dessert theme. Desert? Desert. Anyway, RP's come and go, so keep an eye out and feel free to join or make your own. And thanks for the food! *takes an oatmeal raisin cookie*
"... Don't be distracted by the 'what if's', 'should of's', and 'if only's'. The one thing you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe." -Kamina, TTGL.
-F74M3F0X
Gojira
Gojira

Return to Macro Chat