Greetings!! ^-^

The big general discussion board.

Greetings!! ^-^

Postby Mr. E » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:36 am

Hello all you giants and smaller beings! As you can tell I just recently joined and was wanting to introduce myself.

I have been interested in Macrophilia and Microphilia for a few years, and I am happy to know there are actually a lot more out there that like those things! But anyways, let me tell a bit about myself.
I am trying to become a writer and thus hope to post a story or two here in the future, I am also a good role player (Or at least I hope so) and I look forward to joining an RP or creating one of my own in the future also.
Other than that, I'm a generally nice young gentleman and hope to make a few friends on here no matter their size. So, I look forward to meeting you all! ^-^
Mr. E
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Re: Greetings!! ^-^

Postby TShaw » Mon May 09, 2016 4:35 am

And a late hello to you.

A lot of us don't come here as often as we used to, and yet theres still hope this place will last for many more years to come. So, pull up a seat and tell a story or two.
TShaw
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Re: Greetings!! ^-^

Postby -F74M3F0X » Mon May 16, 2016 1:47 am

Yea, I go through stages of trying to welcome everyone who does a greet here and being silent for sometimes weeks on end. But that's the beauty of the internet, once it's posted, I can come back later to reply! So welcome, and definitely feel free to chat, write, and RP.
"... Don't be distracted by the 'what if's', 'should of's', and 'if only's'. The one thing you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe." -Kamina, TTGL.
-F74M3F0X
Gojira
Gojira

Return to Macro Chat