Paw slut = Foot fetishist ?

The big general discussion board.

Postby Daithean » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Sunny Boy wrote:But this isn't very macro- related at all is it?

It sounds it...

It still also sounds like a safety barrier between your urges and what you want to do that's been erected by your mind to make it much more accessible to you. You like things that represent feet, or what feet can do (stamping, crushing things, fairly lowly in a literal sense, being under them associated with lack of status, defeat, etc) but the have to be other, divorced from you personally.

No comment on you in any way, just observing the fact that people who like furry feet but not human feet still in essence like the exact same things about them. More just musing on it. There's nothing wrong with taking your fantasy and making it more fantastic, especially some of the stuff macrophiles get up to. I'd say it ironically makes the whole thing more healthy. Now all we have to deal with are our crippling social problems that make us lurk on the internet!
Daithean
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Sunny Boy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:10 pm

~
Last edited by Sunny Boy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunny Boy
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Toucan Sundae » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:31 am

macrokat wrote:Hmm... That is interesting TS, just to tie things together, do you think that's because of the fantasy aspect like Daithean mentioned? Because the fantasy can be clean and perfected while the real foot won't necessarily be?
I don't really think so, no. Because, if that were the case, even if I knew the pictures of them were human feet (It does have to be macro), it still puts me off. I don't think it's some fantasy thing at all. I think it's, as my character is a micro human, that it's being this tiny human in a world of furs. I wouldn't like it to happen in reality, must be some like deep down loathing for humans/myself.

Or I'm just weird!

macrokat wrote:and ok Gadabout, not cuddly. Apparently cuddly is too cutesy.

amiable?
fetching?
genial?
snuggly?
cuddlesome?

:twisted:

Thesaurus = fun.

Gadabout is adorable. If I had to pick between a new-born kitten learning to walk, a puppy or Gadabout, it would be Gadabout sixty-three percent of the time. He is the cutest, cuddliest monster I've ever seen.
This statement is false.
Toucan Sundae
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby gadabout » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Boy, I'm bout ready to give you a decent beating...
RIP Baggy52.

Mutual Benefit - In Progress... 21/40 -> 52%
Cause for alarm - In Progress... 5/10->50% >|+|< No Cause for alarm - COMPLETE
gadabout
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Daithean » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 pm

mmmm, kinky.
Daithean
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Slate the Dragon » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:28 am

Toucan Sundae wrote:Gadabout is adorable. If I had to pick between a new-born kitten learning to walk, a puppy or Gadabout, it would be Gadabout sixty-three percent of the time. He is the cutest, cuddliest monster I've ever seen.

HEY! He is not a monster =P

I like extremities in general (hands and feet), though I wouldn't go so far as to say I have a fetish for them. In the world of furry, I don't generally like humanesque ones. In the end, I'm still not sure if it's a major cross over :I
I'm losing my mind.

My Mini-city:Light Falls
Slate the Dragon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Chalmrah » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:40 am

Am I the only one who likes feets but not paws? I thought there would be more people, but wow.

Nice big scaly foot-paws too... mmm.*zones out*
I am an alien reptile hiding among those who appear to like my forms. Where is this Earthling Hospitality I've heard so much about?
Chalmrah
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby FoxChess » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:28 pm

Chalmrah wrote:Am I the only one who likes feets but not paws? I thought there would be more people, but wow.

Well, considering this is a FURRY macro/micro forum and not a HUMAN macro/micro forum...
FoxChess
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby KonoNiko » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Both are fine, as far as I'm concerned at least, although paws can really wary in design, so some work better, some not at all.
-FA-DA-
KonoNiko
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby Chalmrah » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:13 pm

FoxChess wrote:
Chalmrah wrote:Am I the only one who likes feets but not paws? I thought there would be more people, but wow.

Well, considering this is a FURRY macro/micro forum and not a HUMAN macro/micro forum...

People say paws for both feet and hands. It gets confusing. I simply took feets to meann foot paws in that context.

Human feets are icky >.<
I am an alien reptile hiding among those who appear to like my forms. Where is this Earthling Hospitality I've heard so much about?
Chalmrah
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Chat