Paw slut = Foot fetishist ?

The big general discussion board.

Postby Folfness » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:02 pm

human feet have their ups and downs. up: their at least really soft... down: they look pretty bad, not fun to look at.
Please don't chew, that hurts. >.<
Folfness
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby El_Dustino » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:16 pm

I like them both about equally, I suppose that which I like more at a given time just depends on my mood. :3

1/2 Fairy Hero Yo!
El_Dustino
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Kane01 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:21 pm

I like both, but when it comes to human, I'm very specific on what I like. I prefer a certain look, a certain shape, certain porportion, certain Gender (female).
Kane01
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Micro fox girl » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:57 pm

I like both
Micro fox girl
Rampage
Rampage

Postby F74m3F0x » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:37 am

I don't have an opinion on feet. They allow us to walk, kick, move, etc. But as for the whole paw thing, it's just in the fantasy for me.
F74m3F0x

Re: Paw slut = Foot fetishist ?

Postby Rui Lil'Sid » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:04 am

macrokat wrote:For those who are into paws, are you also into feet? As in real live human feet, just to be perfectly clear. >.>

Just to answer your question, I'm as much into paws as I am into feet. Only male feet and that have a sexy shape. Also, the bigger the feet are the better :D I like to compare my feet to those of a partner and see how small mine are next to his, or how small I am next to him for that matter ;)... From that point on... well, I love feet ;) from touching them, to worship them, to smelling them, to getting kinky and into XXX stuff with them.

There... That was a mouthful.
Sid.
The bigger they are... the better!
Character Profile
Fur Affinity
Rui Lil'Sid
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Skulie » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Furry or human, paws or feet I love em as long as they're female. Started out as a foot fetish and now it's a paw fetish as well. I suppose the bigger the better so it's also macro/giantess related.

P.S. Dang, haven't posted here in months, I'm back!
Being different isn't bad, a world that can't accept that your different is.
Skulie
Gojira
Gojira

Postby littlepeople » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:05 am

I'm a little late to this party. Just discovered this site. Not into feet; I do love tiny kitty paws, for real. Tiny pink kitty paws. I particularly like my two dogs' paws. To look at. No fantasies tho. :D
Last edited by littlepeople on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Know the fear..do it anyway/never let 'em see you sweat
littlepeople
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby Dr. Shrink » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:33 pm

I like both myself, though i like them even more from a micro perspective, being so small a foot/paw could cover my whole body. I also enjoy being abused by peoples feet, especially unknowingly as a micro, but i suppose that's to do with my masochistic and voyeuristic natures more than anything else. And while i don't like filthy feet/paws, i don't mind sweaty feet/paws. In fact, i wouldn't mind cleaning sweat covered feet or sweat soaked socks with my tongue so long as both don't have any other filth on them.
My top seven favorite kinks in order from best to least (with the top two being the ones that i always include in any RP i create or am invited to) are as follows. Micro, Feet, Furs, Masochism, Cum, Voyeurism, and Saliva.
Dr. Shrink
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Previous

Return to Macro Chat